Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should we have Pit Babes pictures?
12-19-2006, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2006 02:00 AM by maltadawes.)
RE: Should we have Pit Babes pictures?
TheFIAFerrariConspiracy Wrote:Here's a few pics, though with regard to the first one...  Who is this  sponsor and what team are/were they sponsoring?  Secondly, another candidate hoping to replace DC at Red Bull.  I think the ol' boy's in trouble...

Hey wait... those look familiar..!!! Smile

Brunotti is the company, but not sure who they run with... but after a few mins on the old google, it appears that they were a sponsor to BAR / Honda F1, but have since dropped the contract...

http://www.skipressworld.com/eu/en/daily...at=Finance

http://www.brunotti.com/

meep meep... Pitstop!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2006, 05:08 AM
JasonGoodacre Wrote:Nice one Toby!  
Second one for me.   Fernando would be thinking - "There's definitely some racing in those eyes".
  Hmmm, I see a blank, vapid stare into space -NOT RACING!!

GrandPrixWeekly.com's Fabulous, Fierce, Formula-1 Femme Fatale
---
Caution, curvy chicanes ahead.
----
http://www.zazzle.com/my/products/public...4739160534
Check out my F1 t-shirt designs for female F1 fans.
12-19-2006, 05:13 AM
DesireeF1Weekly Wrote:Hmmm, I see a blank, vapid stare into space -NOT RACING!!

So... should we have Pit Babes pictures or not, Des? Or should we instead post pics of cars or some such? I think the car thing would be more in keeping with what F1 Weekly is about, but that's just me. I guess T&A has infiltrated everything else, so why not a "Pit Babes" section, huh?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"If this is the pinnacle of motorsport, I'm obviously in Bizzaro World..."- me, watching Buemi's front suspension disintegrate in China for no reason
Find all posts by this user
12-19-2006, 10:29 AM
TheFIAFerrariConspiracy Wrote:Here's a few pics, though with regard to the first one... Who is this sponsor and what team are/were they sponsoring? Secondly, another candidate hoping to replace DC at Red Bull. I think the ol' boy's in trouble...

the mechanic probably wouldn't mind having her replace DC, and she is definitely hot. who knows, DC might be requesting a two-seater RBR in the near future...

yes I know I've been gone a while, but that doesn't mean I didn't watch the races. especially Brazil.
12-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Somehow, I don't think DC's lady would much appreciate it...

"If this is the pinnacle of motorsport, I'm obviously in Bizzaro World..."- me, watching Buemi's front suspension disintegrate in China for no reason
12-21-2006, 02:44 AM
TheFIAFerrariConspiracy Wrote:Somehow, I don't think DC's lady would much appreciate it...

probably not, but DC has had quite a lot of girlfriends and ex-fiancees in the past few years, so who knows. Dez could probably give more info on said topic...

yes I know I've been gone a while, but that doesn't mean I didn't watch the races. especially Brazil.
12-21-2006, 10:59 AM
DC, prior to actually getting married, was living proof that with enough money, men can, in fact, live the dream - ie always have a beautiful woman on your arm without being particularly good looking or having to marry any of them.

Insert shameless plug here.
12-21-2006, 01:28 PM
but the big question. is DC finally married?

12-22-2006, 12:40 AM
ELCelica Wrote:but the big question. is DC finally married?

It doesn't say that they actually tied the knot, but this article mentions their intentions... http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=36267

meep meep... Pitstop!
12-22-2006, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2006 01:12 AM by DesireeF1Weekly.)
D.C. is not hitched yet.
Remember he's been engaged 2x previously, so I'm not holding my breath for this one.

---
----
12-22-2006, 01:26 AM
I figured Dez would know...

12-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Maybe that's how he keeps from marrying any of them... he just promises to marry them until they get tired of him not actually marrying them and they leave. I hope you guys are taking notes...

12-23-2006, 06:37 AM
What's that they say about "Why buy the cow..."? It would appear that's DC's mantra. Also, I doubt these too many, if any, of these ladies actually leave him... I'd hang on like a crab if I could live in a mansion, travel the world and generally live like royalty without paying a dime out of my own pocket, and I'm sure these ladies are all at least that smart.

12-23-2006, 01:07 PM
Except most of them tend to be supermodels and well to do women... I don't think they have a problem find eye candy for their arms either.

12-23-2006, 06:08 PM
Hey, I can't fault D.C. for his methods, heh heh,
yours truly has gotten engaged an extra time or two,(as in never went through w/ it) in order to keep someone in-hand yet in-check. Wink
The difference w/ this current fiancee' is that she at least knows about F-1 (being a pitlane reporter-type) and she has a child already.

---
----
12-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Grace Wrote:Except most of them tend to be supermodels and well to do women... I don't think they have a problem find eye candy for their arms either.

You see, the thing is, supermodels know they have a shelf life, and most aren't going to ever get the kind of money a good F1 driver can make. So it's a wise move to attach yourself to money while your looks are still holding up, so that when things begin to sag, your in the money thanks to a few kids, meaning their daddy will have to pay even if he decides to take off. I mean, some models make only a few million in their careers... but by attaching themselves to a Flavio (if they could get a commitment out of him, that is), they could move in circles their own money wouldn't give them access to. Or at least that's how I see it...

12-23-2006, 11:20 PM
TheFIAFerrariConspiracy Wrote:
Grace Wrote:Except most of them tend to be supermodels and well to do women... I don't think they have a problem find eye candy for their arms either.

You see, the thing is, supermodels know they have a shelf life, and most aren't going to ever get the kind of money a good F1 driver can make. So it's a wise move to attach yourself to money while your looks are still holding up, so that when things begin to sag, your in the money thanks to a few kids, meaning their daddy will have to pay even if he decides to take off. I mean, some models make only a few million in their careers... but by attaching themselves to a Flavio (if they could get a commitment out of him, that is), they could move in circles their own money wouldn't give them access to. Or at least that's how I see it...

very true, sadly, and they would still have money to fall back on should they suddenly have career troubles. and even though DC isn't the highest paid driver on the grid, he's probably got a lot of money saved up, so it looks like a win-win situation.

12-24-2006, 06:46 AM
EXACTLY!!!

12-26-2006, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2006 11:10 AM by 2M.)
Have we forgotten them ladies? Here's something for Desiree & co... Cool

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6681/gr...otowm9.jpg

but indeed, we do need pitbabes... only we need to choose the camera men a bit better, don't you think.... Rolleyes

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8021/ku...aansp6.jpg

Please link to images, or add them as attachments.  Please refrain from posting in the thread.  Thank you!  (Admin)

Please explain why no pics, while there are pics elsewhere in this thread. Please also explain what you mean with "please refrain from posting in the thread". Me non-anglese spiikin and me understands me not wanted here... Thank you  (2M)

I fish, therefore I lie

[Image: attachment.php?aid=536]
12-26-2006, 05:58 PM
Wow, 2M, thanks (but no thanks) in regards to that Umbrella Boy!

---
----
01-01-2007, 10:56 PM
nice, the Foster's girls!

01-16-2007, 11:09 PM
I just got this from a friend, I noticed most of the girls were pit babes so I thought I should share. These girls have racing in their eyes!

Cheers!
Vacuum packed

[Image: Polska-vi.jpg]
01-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Apexslide Wrote:I just got this from a friend, I noticed most of the girls were pit babes so I thought I should share.  These girls have racing in their eyes!
Cheers!
Vacuum packed
Uh hem, you can't see their eyes- no sale!

---
----
01-17-2007, 04:11 PM
DesireeF1Weekly Wrote:Uh hem, you can't see their eyes- no sale!

Sort of like the bumbling old stuttering man would say, "But-but-but-but-but-but-but-but-but-but, I can't see their eyes!"... Wink

meep meep... Pitstop!
01-17-2007, 11:21 PM
That's just assinine, or 10 or 12...

(drool)

[Image: Polska-vi.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post