Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should we have Pit Babes pictures?
11-07-2006, 11:11 PM
RE: Should we have Pit Babes pictures?
The first picture is excellent shows F1weekly great taste!
Second picture is Bad and wrong but...I'm sure she's a very intelligent and wonderful person!
Keep up the good work!

Clark Rodgers -The Host of F1weekly.com  

[Image: hs1jjl.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2006, 11:15 PM
For you Clark

[Image: 237035.jpg]

OK I'm done posting pics till we get the new PitBabes section.

[Image: Polska-vi.jpg]
11-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Damn! I've been figured out...the right colours too!

11-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Apexslide Wrote:For you Clark

OK I'm done posting pics till we get the new PitBabes section.

F1weekly Wrote:Damn! I've been figured out...the right colours too!

OK... I'm a Renault fan now... Smile I can't believe I even said that..!!!

meep meep... Pitstop!
11-07-2006, 11:49 PM
That flu bug you picked up is worse than I thought!
Get some rest Toby!

11-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Anyone have any others?

[Image: Sniper090207.gif]
11-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Sniper919 Wrote:Anyone have any others?

Just Google "F1 pit babes" - images.google.com

meep meep... Pitstop!
11-28-2006, 09:20 AM
Nice avatar, I just saw it for the first time.

[Image: nurburgring.jpg]
[Image: lemans2.jpg]
[Image: lemans1.jpg]
12-17-2006, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2006 06:23 AM by TheFIAFerrariConspiracy.)
I say forget the rest and focus on the racing, and on this soon-to-be signed RBR replacement for the aged David Coulthard... Doubt she could do any worse at this point...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"If this is the pinnacle of motorsport, I'm obviously in Bizzaro World..."- me, watching Buemi's front suspension disintegrate in China for no reason
Find all posts by this user
12-17-2006, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2006 06:34 PM by TheFIAFerrariConspiracy.)
Oh, and remember, there's no accounting for taste.  Some of the ladies in the photos you're bound to receive wouldn't quite qualify as "babes" (see example below).  A face only a mother could love, indeed.  Though people have said that about me a time or two, now that I think about it...

"If this is the pinnacle of motorsport, I'm obviously in Bizzaro World..."- me, watching Buemi's front suspension disintegrate in China for no reason
12-17-2006, 05:01 PM
TheFIAFerrariConspiracy Wrote:Oh, and remember, there's no accounting for taste.  Some of the ladies in the photos you're bound to receive would quite qualify as "babes" (see example below).  A face only a mother could love, indeed.  Though people have said that about me a time or two, now that I think about it...

Wow that one made me whince

Stu
12-17-2006, 05:51 PM
I think that is what is refered to as a butherface.

[Image: Polska-vi.jpg]
12-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Apexslide Wrote:I think that is what is refered to as a butherface.

yeah pit babe #2 definitely fits that classification

but pit babe#1! they need more like her around the paddock.

yes I know I've been gone a while, but that doesn't mean I didn't watch the races. especially Brazil.
12-18-2006, 07:16 AM
ELCelica Wrote:
Apexslide Wrote:I think that is what is refered to as a butherface.

yeah pit babe #2 definitely fits that classification

but pit babe#1! they need more like her around the paddock.

They don't need any more around the paddock - they got too many already - share them out guys!!

Stu
12-18-2006, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2006 11:27 AM by Mayonaise.)
Bon Apetite!

12-18-2006, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2006 12:11 PM by TheFIAFerrariConspiracy.)
I guess that's somehow hot to you, huh?  I see a "first down" posterior, myself, which for those who don't know, is when a derriere is non-existent enough that, similar to a referee, one can perform the first down motion along someone's back, without being obstructed by anything in between, if you follow.  What's more, she's wearing what appear to be latex pants... which is a bit too stripperish for me, if I may take the liberty of inventing a new word.  Plus, if anything bulges out above the beltline when you put on a pair of pants, you shouldn't be wearing those pants... at least not in that size. Then there's the stretchmarks... But "bon apetite" to those who appreciate that sort of thing, though I believe this whole pit babe thing has gotten a bit too carried away.  I mean, it's not "Hustler Weekly"... or did I miss the announcement that they're now promoting DVDs on the podcast?

12-18-2006, 02:38 PM
TheFIAFerrariConspiracy Wrote:I guess that's somehow hot to you, huh?  I see a "first down" posterior, myself, which for those who don't know, is when a derriere is non-existent enough that, similar to a referee, one can perform the first down motion along someone's back, without being obstructed by anything in between, if you follow.  What's more, she's wearing what appear to be latex pants... which is a bit too stripperish for me, if I may take the liberty of inventing a new word.  Plus, if anything bulges out above the beltline when you put on a pair of pants, you shouldn't be wearing those pants... at least not in that size.  Then there's the stretchmarks...  But "bon apetite" to those who appreciate that sort of thing, though I believe this whole pit babe thing has gotten a bit too carried away.  I mean, it's not "Hustler Weekly"... or did I miss the announcement that they're now promoting DVDs on the podcast?

LOL! What's sad is you're serious.
12-18-2006, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2006 11:22 PM by TheFIAFerrariConspiracy.)
Please.  This topic is hardly one to take seriously, though I do stand by my comments on the particular picture in question.  Seeing as how you kind of got the joke in what I said, I guess I somewhat acheived my goal.  But you didn't really get it, as is usually the case with my posts, and that's disappointing.  But anyway, you like "first down", you like it.  'Nuff said.

12-19-2006, 12:14 AM
It's obviously not my first choice in color, but Renualt does know how to give their girls some exposure...

meep meep... Pitstop!
12-19-2006, 12:23 AM
maltadawes Wrote:It's obviously not my first choice in color, but Renualt does know how to give their girls some exposure...

Fernando is definitely eyeing that one chick without her noticing. I'm not sure if he's interested though. I kinda liked the first one myself.

yes I know I've been gone a while, but that doesn't mean I didn't watch the races. especially Brazil.
12-19-2006, 12:47 AM
Nice one Toby!  

Second one for me.   Fernando would be thinking - "There's definitely some racing in those eyes".
12-19-2006, 01:09 AM
JasonGoodacre Wrote:Nice one Toby!  

Second one for me.   Fernando would be thinking - "There's definitely some racing in those eyes".

Racing..???   No, that is positively burning the rubber down the back stretch at Monza..!!! Wink

meep meep... Pitstop!
12-19-2006, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2006 01:32 AM by TheFIAFerrariConspiracy.)
As pale as he is in the picture (making his sizeable eyebrows even more imposing), Fernando looks like Dracula, about to prey upon a mesmerized damsel. I don't think she's mesmerized by Fernando though. Probably just the effect of too much Botox, or some narcotic or other. Or maybe that's the look you get when you haven't eaten solid foods for a number of years, in pursuit of a professional modeling contract. Who knows...

12-19-2006, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2006 01:51 AM by maltadawes.)
TheFIAFerrariConspiracy Wrote:As pale as he is in the picture (making his sizeable eyebrows even more imposing), Fernando looks like Dracula, about to prey upon a mesmerized damsel.  I don't think she's mesmerized by Fernando though.  Probably just the effect of too much Botox, or some narcotic or other.  Or maybe that's the look you get when you haven't eaten solid foods for a number of years, in pursuit of a professional modeling contract.  Who knows...

Yeah... is a little on the skinny side... probably the coke and the porcelain bowl visits..!!! ha-ha-ha...  I've given you some comic relief, too with the attachment...   But I prefer the dark hair too, so the first one gets my vote...

meep meep... Pitstop!
12-19-2006, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2006 01:51 AM by TheFIAFerrariConspiracy.)
Here's a few pics, though with regard to the first one...  Who is this  sponsor and what team are/were they sponsoring?  Secondly, another candidate hoping to replace DC at Red Bull. I think the ol' boy's in trouble...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pit Babes trickydicky 665 392,323 04-11-2014 06:21 PM
Last Post: drmarkf
  Ferrari Babes Vs Kia Babes Koala 20 17,646 03-25-2008 02:59 PM
Last Post: Cé hé sin
  Red Bull Babes trickydicky 9 18,844 03-08-2008 11:23 AM
Last Post: trickydicky