Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joanathon Venter - Blancpain GT Series
03-14-2017, 08:27 AM
Joanathon Venter - Blancpain GT Series
Keep an eye out for a young Aussie Driver Jonathon Venter - he was most recently driving for Bentley mainly in the GT Asia series - he previously drove for Aston Martin in 2015 but injurred himself badly in a bike accident and could not maintain his commitments to Aston Martin hence why he has most recently been driving for Bentley after he recovered.

He is the boyfriend of a good friend of mine's daughter.

This year he was offered drives by Bentley, McLaren and Audi and ultimately has chosen to sign with a factory backed Audi Team.

"Always attentive to promoting new talents, the Belgian Audi Club Team WRT is delighted to welcome in its ranks three promising young guns: UK’s Jake Dennis (21) joins from a successful career in single-seaters that saw him in GP3 last year; also 21, Jonathan Venter has been mostly active in GT racing in Asia and his native Australia, while Briton Josh Caygill (27) has climbed the ladders mostly through Volkswagen and Audi trophies."

http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/news/...eam_news=0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Joanathon Venter - Blancpain GT Series
Nasir should get him on skype.

[Image: 29qbihk.jpg]
03-15-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: Joanathon Venter - Blancpain GT Series
(03-14-2017 12:20 PM)Yaaay Wrote:  Nasir should get him on skype.

I'm sure I could arrange it - perhaps after a few races it might be more interesting.

My mate is discussing the possibility that I go over with him to the SPA 24 hour race but the timing might not make that possible.

He is testing for the team at the moment (I think in Italy) - blew up an engine the other day