Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
50 words on the GP de México
10-30-2016, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2016 06:48 AM by Cé hé sin.)
50 words on the GP de México
Leave your comments right here for the podcast.

LCH shows he can still win and Nico does the minimum he needs to do.

But that's not where the fun was.

Vettel doesn't get past Verstappen and thinks he should have and gets quite spectacularly cross. Verstappen begs to differ, as does Charlie Whiting, and sticks to his guns. More deleted expletives on team radio than we've had in a long time.

Edit: Poor Verstappen gets his marching orders from the podium and a newly happy Vettel steps in.
Edit to the edit: Then Seb steps out again. A good time was had by all. Except for Messrs Verstappen and Vettel obviously. It was a bad day to have a name beginning with V.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2016, 05:58 PM
RE: 50 words on the GP de México
Half a dozen entertaining laps bracket the dull, dull, dull remainder when I enjoyed exchanging texts with Serena.
Whinging Seb steals Max's podium despite not being remotely able to benefit because of his own lockup, a fact obviously not lost on the Mexican fans who booed with enthusiasm.
Here's hoping for rain at Interlagos.

Regards,
Mark

"A man who took simple pleasure in making things work properly"
[Nigel Roebuck, writing of Bruce McLaren]

"Bruce McLaren was the best person I ever worked for. He was amazing"
[Howden Ganley, 12th September 2009]
10-31-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: 50 words on the GP de México
So, now I have watched a Grand Prix where three drivers finished third. One finished 3rd, another took the podium for 3rd & the third took the points for 3rd.

I also just watched a Grand Prix where one of the above drivers finished 3rd, 4th and 5th, the other finished 4th and 3rd and the other finished 5th and 3rd.

[Image: 29qbihk.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Photos & videos from the the GP de México 2016 gr 2 241 11-09-2016 11:55 AM
Last Post: F1weekly