Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
williams whiners
04-06-2014, 05:14 PM
williams whiners
boy, the williams drivers are a whiny bunch this year. they're both constantly stirring up trouble and then immediately complaining about the other driver over the radio. is this a team strategy or something? you can't even brake for a turn, in a straight line, on the outside edge of the track, without risking a near miss followed by petulant condemnation. i'm starting to root for them to just crash into each other so i don't have to hear it anymore.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: williams whiners
I expect it from flamboyant characters but not the likes of Botas

"Woof Woof"
[Image: jkvnl4.jpg]
04-10-2014, 08:38 PM
FWIW there's been a lot of whining on the radio this year. Williams has the led the way for sure. But I also thought Hulk and Rosberg in Bahrain were kind of whiny at various points.

I wonder if it was always there and there's been a change in what's being aired on tv, or is this like the "for sure" epidemic in interviews.
04-10-2014, 11:54 PM
i expect it to a certain point. everyone gets frustrated, and it's easy to point fingers when you're in the red mist. williams' drivers have raised the art form.
04-11-2014, 06:57 AM
I think that since the lower noise levels every radio message is comprehendible so they have more to play

"Woof Woof"
[Image: jkvnl4.jpg]