Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
F1WEEKLY PODCAST # 649
02-28-2014, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 08:36 PM by trickydicky.)
F1WEEKLY PODCAST # 649
Enjoyable Podcast. Thanks for the continued effort guys!

Miguel a interesting and insightful contribution. For some reason I had some really nice image of you guys at Jerez watching the cars zooming along. Bet it was great.I did laugh when Nasir referred to Portugal as a large country.

[Image: Portugal_USA_Locator.svg]

"Woof Woof"
[Image: jkvnl4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: F1WEEKLY PODCAST # 649
SMALL??? what do you mean, small??? Tongue
[Image: 33p8305.jpg]

Ad Astra Per Audacia
02-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Portugalistan, much bigger than Saipan!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2014, 12:11 AM
I thought the same thing about it being an enjoyable podcast, Tricky.

I enjoyed Clark singing, "Old Man Button" - always witty humor from both hosts, but that one really had me laughing (sorry Yaaay).

Dr. Miguel's interview was great, and Tech Talk with Tim is extremely insightful, but I admit I had to listen to it twice.

[Image: 33nx3xs.jpg][Image: znqura.gif]
Go FERRARI !..... Go HAAS !
03-01-2014, 05:36 AM
Yes, the guys are really on fire at the moment.

Regards,
Mark

"A man who took simple pleasure in making things work properly"
[Nigel Roebuck, writing of Bruce McLaren]

"Bruce McLaren was the best person I ever worked for. He was amazing"
[Howden Ganley, 12th September 2009]
03-01-2014, 06:08 AM
The last few have been really enjoyable, very professional, just right.

Kimi is the same age as Jenson. Just sayin'

[Image: 29qbihk.jpg]
03-01-2014, 07:13 AM
(03-01-2014 06:08 AM)Yaaay Wrote:  The last few have been really enjoyable, very professional, just right.

Totally agree
03-01-2014, 10:23 AM
Long term I think a decline in podcast frequency has been a strong move for F1weekly. Quality over quantity.

I think part of the charm of the podcast is those little errors. For example in the closing music we heard that noise computers make when you try and close a program. Its just little hints like this that act as a reminder that f1weekly isn't some multi million pound production. Instead its a few guys that have a passion for F1, doing a bloody good job of keeping us entertained.

I've said it before but not in a while. The F1weekly forum provides a stimulating environment where we can discuss F1. It's 2014 now. In just two years it will be 10 Years of the forum. When I first participated in this community the forum environment was a relatively new concept to me. Since then, social media etc has really changed the way people access f1 news and communicate. OK We do not have the same activity as we did in the past....but I don't think any forum does. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

To think this forum started when these two were battling

[Image: _45664652_2006alonsoschumi512.jpg]

I'm sorry clark I really wish shumacher won that championship.

"Woof Woof"
[Image: jkvnl4.jpg]
03-01-2014, 03:22 PM
(03-01-2014 10:23 AM)trickydicky Wrote:  Long term I think a decline in podcast frequency has been a strong move for F1weekly. Quality over quantity.

I think part of the charm of the podcast is those little errors. For example in the closing music we heard that noise computers make when you try and close a program. Its just little hints like this that act as a reminder that f1weekly isn't some multi million pound production. Instead its a few guys that have a passion for F1, doing a bloody good job of keeping us entertained.

I've said it before but not in a while. The F1weekly forum provides a stimulating environment where we can discuss F1. It's 2014 now. In just two years it will be 10 Years of the forum. When I first participated in this community the forum environment was a relatively new concept to me. Since then, social media etc has really changed the way people access f1 news and communicate. OK We do not have the same activity as we did in the past....but I don't think any forum does. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

To think this forum started when these two were battling

[Image: _45664652_2006alonsoschumi512.jpg]

I'm sorry clark I really wish shumacher won that championship.

Thanks everyone! I think Nasir and I simply have good chemistry and... of course my charm and good looks don't hurt the show either!!

Clark Rodgers -The Host of F1weekly.com  

[Image: hs1jjl.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user