01-12-2014, 02:27 PM
It's on, it's off it's on again.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...onths.html

[Image: 29qbihk.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: It's on, it's off it's on again.
why does this interest you, yaaay? i'm just curious.
01-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Not really, but it's gossip. I suppose there is the factor that the more the PCD is about the worse his driving gets, so I'm all for it.

01-12-2014, 09:11 PM
Why does it not interest you Frank?

This relationship is having a negative effect on Hamilton's competitiveness and general temperament around the pitlane. Formula One has never been just about the racing.

"Woof Woof"
[Image: jkvnl4.jpg]
01-12-2014, 11:17 PM
it doesn't interest me because like yaaay said, it's gossip. gossip about someone i don't know, not that gossip about people i do know is significantly more interesting.

flat assertions that she affects his driving (you are far from alone in making them) do not make it true. nor do the flat assertions that f1 is more than just racing.

this isn't even racing related gossip like gossip about lotus' finances or kamui's career prospects. it's just tabloid garbage, like reporting that a driver secretly got cosmetic surgery or has an illegitimate child. this faux-news is a drain on our culture, and i don't believe it's at all hyperbolic to say that.
01-13-2014, 09:01 AM
(01-12-2014 02:27 PM)Yaaay Wrote:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...onths.html

hmmm. that picture reminds me of something, has Lewis been watching reruns of SNL?

01-13-2014, 05:05 PM
(01-12-2014 11:17 PM)frankdouglason Wrote:  it doesn't interest me because like yaaay said, it's gossip. gossip about someone i don't know, not that gossip about people i do know is significantly more interesting.

flat assertions that she affects his driving (you are far from alone in making them) do not make it true. nor do the flat assertions that f1 is more than just racing.

this isn't even racing related gossip like gossip about lotus' finances or kamui's career prospects. it's just tabloid garbage, like reporting that a driver secretly got cosmetic surgery or has an illegitimate child. this faux-news is a drain on our culture, and i don't believe it's at all hyperbolic to say that.

I broadly agree with your assessment of the situation. In all honesty it does not interest me that much.

But I should point out that me, Yaaay, Dr Mark and any other Brits live in an environment dominated by the tabloid press and its hard to escape these irrelevant stories.

"Woof Woof"
[Image: jkvnl4.jpg]
01-13-2014, 05:41 PM
(01-13-2014 05:05 PM)trickydicky Wrote:  But I should point out that me, Yaaay, Dr Mark and any other Brits live in an environment dominated by the tabloid press and its hard to escape these irrelevant stories.

it's virulent on this side of the pond as well, though i certainly don't want to get into a pissing match about where it's worse.

while it can be hard to avoid exposure to it, it's easy to not participate in it.
02-04-2015, 01:12 PM
and it's off again.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebrit...-work.html

02-04-2015, 02:56 PM
I didn't realize that she is 36. I assumed she was younger than Lewis.

[Image: 6p7ymog.jpg]
Copyright - Royal Dutch Dicky Graphic Design