Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Austin 2013 Audience with Joe Saward
10-28-2013, 11:29 AM
Austin 2013 Audience with Joe Saward
A heads-up for anyone interested: I've been to a couple of these over the past few years and learned a lot.

"Book now for an Audience with Joe in Austin
by Joe Saward

All Formula 1 fans want to feel a little closer to the action. An Audience with Joe gives you the opportunity to do exactly that. The next Audience will be held on Friday, November 15, at the Z'Tejas Restaurant in Austin, Texas, from 7.00pm-11.00pm. The restaurant is located at 1110 W 6th St, Austin. Entry is by ticket only.

The event costs $60 per person and tickets are limited... so book now. The evening will include a buffet dinner, while drinks will be available at normal bar rates.

The event will allow F1 fans to ask one of the sport's most experienced journalists, who has not missed a race in 25 years, anything they like about the world of Grand Prix racing. There are only a limited number of tickets available in order to ensure that all the fans have the chance to get answers to their questions.

This is what the fans of previous Audiences with Joe have thought about the event:

"Just wanted to say that we all had a wonderful evening. If Spa is an option then I’d not think twice about doing it again. Great to meet you and I look forward to delving into The Grand Prix Saboteurs." - Bassano.

"Just got back from the evening – which was absolutely excellent. Joe was on sparkling form and massively entertaining – and at nearly three hours of talking, you certainly got your money’s worth! Joe's answers to the audience’s questions were always funny, insightful, and on many occasions highly revealing. There was time for a number of the people in the audience, including me, to ask multiple questions – which was wonderful. Whatever he was asked he had an entertaining view and, more to the point, a lot of insider evidence to support it." - Bostonracing.

"Good fun. Very enjoyable evening indeed." - Leigh O'Gorman.

"Great evening, thanks very much Joe for making my Dad’s 70th birthday present exactly what he wanted, a thoroughly engaging evening about F1." - Roy Knaggs.

"A superb evening, with great stories and frank opinions. It just didn’t seem long enough." - Gilles Villeneuve Fan"

http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2013/10/2...in-austin/

Regards,
Mark

"A man who took simple pleasure in making things work properly"
[Nigel Roebuck, writing of Bruce McLaren]

"Bruce McLaren was the best person I ever worked for. He was amazing"
[Howden Ganley, 12th September 2009]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  London 2014 Audience with Joe Saward drmarkf 9 1,564 02-08-2014 12:05 PM
Last Post: Neonzapper
  Joe Saward evening, City of London 21st June drmarkf 12 2,427 07-30-2013 02:09 AM
Last Post: bmw85