Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
x1 prototype
09-16-2010, 11:40 PM
x1 prototype
http://www.itwire.com/your-it-news/enter...never-made

apparently gran turismo 5 will feature a non-real-world race car that was designed by red bull's f1 design team, led by the question, "what if there were no technical regulations?" sounds very intriguing to me. i just hope this isn't a prize car unlockable only by completing some sadistically difficult challenge like gt4 had at the end of challenge mode.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2010, 03:46 AM
RE: x1 prototype
Here's the promo video, unfortunately it doesn't show that much, it's more of a teaser
X1 Video
Here's a nice video from GT5 showing the weather effects, I can't wait for Nov 5
GT5 Weather video

[Image: PzKpfwVI.png]
09-17-2010, 08:17 AM
Sad I want a PS3 now, I wish they would sell it for XBOX360 (I know they never will)
09-17-2010, 11:16 AM
well who told you to get a 360? Wink

360 is the premier platform for shooters, ps3 is the premier platform for racers. you get halo, we get gran turismo.
09-17-2010, 11:40 AM
I don't play games like Halo, I play Forza and MotoGP (when I actually play, which isn't often).

I couldn't justify the cost of a PS3 at the time, but I wanted something, and the Wii didn't really cut it. I know there is the Blu-Ray argument, but I don't really care about paying even more for DVD's when I buy so few. I tend to rent straight from i-tunes now as it's cheaper than the on demand Cable option and I can watch it on TV through my dock for the i-touch.