Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Online Feeds
07-28-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Online Feeds
I didn't think it was region limited. If it is you will need a VPN. Here is a direct link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b037hlcc

[Image: 29qbihk.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2013, 01:57 PM
(07-28-2013 08:50 AM)Yaaay Wrote:  I didn't think it was region limited. If it is you will need a VPN. Here is a direct link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b037hlcc
I got a little excited there, then this... "Unfortunately, we are not able to bring you this broadcast due to rights restrictions..."

[Image: 33nx3xs.jpg][Image: znqura.gif]
Go FERRARI !..... Go HAAS !
07-28-2013, 02:48 PM
Ah, so they do limit radio. Yes, You'd need a VPN to a UK IP address.

07-28-2013, 06:23 PM
Odd - I thought only the TV was restricted but there you go.
07-28-2013, 07:08 PM
So did I but they have clamped down on certain stuff.

09-21-2013, 11:40 AM
Okay, first FS1 says they'll broadcast CoTA WEC race, then they say no. This morning, F1 quali is preempted by Premier League and we are stuck with a crappy stream with no commentary that was continuously buffering. So... Has anyone figured out a way to get access to European motorsports feeds. I'd be happy to pay for the Sky F1 if there was a way to do it. Speedvision > SPEED aka the NASCAR & UFC channel > FS1 has really left us US motorsports fans in a very bad place...
09-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Vipbox might be the way

09-21-2013, 01:56 PM
Deffo, watch out for the popups and never click on any of the ads!

http://www.viplivesports.eu/sports/motorsports.html

03-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Rolleyes RE: Online Feeds
hey guys ... been a while since I've posted... been dealing with an assortment of life's trials and difficulties,...

As such i am currently unable to watch the new season and its stressing me a bit.... any one have any new tips or links to a source online for any coverage... Practice/ Quali/ Race??

used to find some on justin TV etc but it was always iffy and often cut off mid race...been a few years since I've had to resort to that but now it looks like my only option..

any info would be most appreciated!!!

Thanks a ton!

Ballz..

[Image: beachside3-6-10AxisElite41.jpg]

Custom Supercharged, Supra 2JZ - 380RWHP.
Raptorsc.com.au - God Bless Aussie engineering!
03-12-2014, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 05:47 PM by Yaaay.)
http://www.vipboxuk.co/motorsports/95559...nline.html

Seems to be working.

welcome back!

03-12-2014, 06:52 PM
NBCSN is streaming the race coverage in the US this year.

http://www.racer.com/index.php/f1/item/1...rage-plans

read to the end for details
03-12-2014, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 07:18 PM by ballzout in so cal.)
awesome thanks all and thanks as well for the welcome back... while I've not been out of touch with the sport i just haven't had much time or bandwidth to stay active on the F1 forums like before... hope to change that here this year..

Thanks again!!

Ed.

03-13-2014, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2014 06:08 PM by DesireeF1Weekly.)
(07-18-2008 12:09 PM)Yaaay Wrote:  http://bilmosk.org/simulcastPlayer.swf

was working fine on my USA IP address.

Why do you have a USA IP address? Hmmmm?

Mahalo!
(06-19-2008 08:20 PM)trickydicky Wrote:  ITV online Feeds

Clark mentioned in the latest podcast that he was looking to watch the race on the ITV feed online. I thought it would be useful to share these links in one given place.  

When I first set Koala up with the feed I was not expecting much, normally these things are crappy and choppy. What we have found is that provided you have a solid internet connection, you can watch in relatively high quality without choppiness.

From time to time the guys at ITV seem to shut these down, but here are three feeds that are working, one has a larger screen size. Credit to Koala for finding these gems

http://www.coresworld.net/F1/
http://www.channelf1.net/
http://bilmosk.org/simulcastPlayer.swf

I’ve said it somewhere else on the forum but I’d just like to say on behalf of Britain, sorry! Since ITV lost the rights they have provided an average service and don’t seem to care anymore. We now have more advert breaks and shorter coverage, I dread to think what this one will be like with Euro 08 going on. People like Martin Brundle are still brilliant though. Its just a shame the service has gone from Award winning to less then great.

GrandPrixWeekly.com's Fabulous, Fierce, Formula-1 Femme Fatale
---
Caution, curvy chicanes ahead.
----
http://www.zazzle.com/my/products/public...4739160534
Check out my F1 t-shirt designs for female F1 fans.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2014, 06:28 PM
(03-13-2014 06:07 PM)DesireeF1Weekly Wrote:  Why do you have a USA IP address? Hmmmm?

I work part time for the CIA, just don't mention it to anyone.

03-16-2014, 04:46 PM
Many Many thanks to all for the links!

Allowed me to catch the race and the replays today and also a friend or two as well who are traveling this weekend..

i dunno about you guys but i do enjoy watching it 2x or so helps to catch lots of stuff i might miss...

and the sky sports coverage after the race is also very in-depth and excellent.

Awesome.

;-)

y'all r the best .

Ed G.
04-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Hello Racefans...

Just an FYI,....some Online Feed - Feedback.

From my location here in Sunny So. Cal.... the only feed link that works is the one Yaay posted 1st.. its the sky sports feed, worked great for Melbourne and Malaysia.

http://www.vipboxuk.co/motorsports/95559...nline.html

all the others either don't work or Safari cant even open the link/ page for what ever reason..

many thanks again...!!

Ed G.

04-01-2014, 06:31 PM
I agree with you Ed. That's the same one I use to watch the races, too. I pay for satellite TV and NBC has several free channels, but charges extra for the NBC Sports Channel (which carries the race). Due to a large rate increase, I no longer subscribe to the NBC Sports Channel and end up watching the race on vipbox through my laptop with an HDMI cable to my TV. I prefer the British broadcasters to American broadcasters. I also get a free Spanish channel (which I record for event/incident playback) with Milka Dunn broadcasting the race.

04-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Martin Brundle and David Croft supported by Ted Kravitz, Damon Hill and Johnny Herbert make a great broadcasting team.

I think they could replace the main sky sports anchor with someone else though - a slightly more established briton - maybe Jim Rosenthal could make a comeback?

"Woof Woof"
[Image: jkvnl4.jpg]
04-01-2014, 08:25 PM
(04-01-2014 06:31 PM)Neonzapper Wrote:  NBC has several free channels, but charges extra for the NBC Sports Channel

proof positive you do not live in a hockey market.
04-01-2014, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 12:28 AM by Neonzapper.)
(04-01-2014 08:25 PM)frankdouglason Wrote:  ...proof positive you do not live in a hockey market.
I don't watch the Caps on NBC Sports. Fortunately, we get dual coverage from both NBC Sports as well as a local (free) channel. Incidentally, we got whooped tonight by the Stars, but our team is 34 and 29 vs. your Sabres at 21 and 45. I could go on and ask you who's team is in last place of all the hockey teams, but...oh, what the heck- who's team is in last place, frank?

04-02-2014, 01:16 AM
(04-01-2014 11:46 PM)Neonzapper Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 08:25 PM)frankdouglason Wrote:  ...proof positive you do not live in a hockey market.
I don't watch the Caps on NBC Sports. Fortunately, we get dual coverage from both NBC Sports as well as a local (free) channel. Incidentally, we got whooped tonight by the Stars, but our team is 34 and 29 vs. your Sabres at 21 and 45. I could go on and ask you who's team is in last place of all the hockey teams, but...oh, what the heck- who's team is in last place, frank?

oh my, the timing of this random occurrence is fantastic.

you're right that i live in sabres country, but i am not a sabres fan. i could explain why i find the illogical tribalism and the vacuous echo-chamber of home team fandom repellant, but i don't want to digress.

i was raised in a home devoid of hockey fans, but became interested in the sport on my own in 1993. there was a franchise that was relocating that year, and they had an enticing blend of storied history and fresh start, as well as a bright young superstar center who could skate like the wind. i thought that was a good team to adopt, and i've been a fan of the dallas stars ever since.

and my stars (i can't bring myself to say "we" when i'm not part of the organization) whooped your caps tonight. Cool
04-02-2014, 05:26 PM
(04-01-2014 06:52 PM)trickydicky Wrote:  Martin Brundle and David Croft supported by Ted Kravitz, Damon Hill and Johnny Herbert make a great broadcasting team.

I think they could replace the main sky sports anchor with someone else though - a slightly more established briton - maybe Jim Rosenthal could make a comeback?

They've got too many people.

Damon Hill is a really nice guy, but a bit damp and superfluous on screen, and Ant Davidson is much punchier and more up to date (I don't think he's doing it this year).

You've forgotten Natalie Pinkham, who's actually a very lively and engaging presenter and good at doorstepping people in the paddock. She's miles better than Suzi Perry for the Beeb, who regularly grinds to a halt and seems half asleep most of the time.

The anchor's Simon Lazenby, who I agree is pretty useless.

They had Bruno Senna guesting on the SkyPad on Sunday and he was OK, but still not a patch on Ant.

I agree Ted, MB, Crofty and Johnny are excellent. Ted has really matured as a broadcaster this year.

Regards,
Mark

"A man who took simple pleasure in making things work properly"
[Nigel Roebuck, writing of Bruce McLaren]

"Bruce McLaren was the best person I ever worked for. He was amazing"
[Howden Ganley, 12th September 2009]
04-02-2014, 05:39 PM
What's Simon Lazenby's relation to George Lazenby?

Ad Astra Per Audacia
04-02-2014, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 06:08 PM by Neonzapper.)
(04-02-2014 01:16 AM)frankdouglason Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 11:46 PM)Neonzapper Wrote:  

oh my, the timing of this random occurrence is fantastic.

you're right that i live in sabres country, but i am not a sabres fan. i could explain why i find the illogical tribalism and the vacuous echo-chamber of home team fandom repellant, but i don't want to digress.

i was raised in a home devoid of hockey fans, but became interested in the sport on my own in 1993. there was a franchise that was relocating that year, and they had an enticing blend of storied history and fresh start, as well as a bright young superstar center who could skate like the wind. i thought that was a good team to adopt, and i've been a fan of the dallas stars ever since.

and my stars (i can't bring myself to say "we" when i'm not part of the organization) whooped your caps tonight. Cool
I don't find that unusual in the least. I would imagine all of Buffalo has adopted a different hockey team Smile

04-02-2014, 06:05 PM
(04-02-2014 05:39 PM)Miguel Wrote:  What's Simon Lazenby's relation to George Lazenby?

George's eldest son is 14. That must be the one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Podcast #188 online now. DavidF1weekly 1 1,004 07-08-2007 08:04 PM
Last Post: trickydicky